Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Music Video Project

The music video project really intimidated me at first. I am so into news that this was way out of my comfort zone. Once I got an idea for it though, my imagination ran wild and the project really came together fast. I decided to set the video to Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl" because I thought it would be fun to involve my parents in the project and show them what I can do. 

My parents and grandparents rounded up several home videos from my childhood and I spent hours watching them all (and i enjoyed every minute of it!) I logged all the tapes and determined which videos would be best for the project. After all was said and done, I was very pleased with the end result. Here's my music video to "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw.


No comments:

Post a Comment